General information on subject
The main goal of our lessons consists in the knowledge extension in the area of programming in CPP. It is assumed that all students know how to transfer their knowledge to practical applications using any of programming languages. All the theoretical backgrounds will help the students to solve real tasks in the selected language.
IDE: Visual Studio Code with CMake extensions. VSCODE can be downloaded from HERE.
Programming language: C/C++
Books and articles
There are many books dealing with programming in C++ and the choice always depends on individual preferences. You are not limited to the following list.
- Anderson, Robert. "C++ for Beginners: step-by-step guide to C++ programming from basics to advanced." (2017).
- Stroustrup, Bjarne. Programming: principles and practice using C++. Pearson Education, 2014.
- Rao, Siddhartha. Sams Teach Yourself C++ in One Hour a Day. Sams Publishing, 2012.
- Malik, D. S. C++ Programming: From Problem Analysis to Program Design Course Technology. 2017.
- Stroustrup, Bjarne. "The C++ Programming Language (Special 4th Edition)." 2013.
- Strakhov, Pavel Vladimirovich. Game Programming Using Qt 5 Beginner's Guide: Create Amazing Games with Qt 5, C++, and Qt Quick. Packt Publishing Ltd, 2018.
- Meyers, Scott. Effective modern C++: 42 specific ways to improve your use of C++ 11 and C++ 14. " O'Reilly Media, Inc.", 2014.
- and others ...